Friday, 30 October 2009

cherries and arthritis and gout


It's hard to find emprirical scientific research that proves cherries actually cure gout and relieve arthritis. However if people keep anecdotal recods on blogs, about this or any subject the body of anecdotal evidence will equal scientific research.

A few weeks ago I read that cherries relieve the symptoms of gout and arthritis and I suffer from one or the other of these conditions in the joints of my foot. During the summer the Co-op sold cherries so I tried them and found some relief. It is hard to find cherries in UK shops but after hunting round I have found several sources.

Enough to have cherries every day.

My gouty arthritis has completely gone - completely gone. It doesn't seem to matter what cherries are eaten or how they are served. I have been eating about a bowlful a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment